Weighing in at a colossal 5,400kg, the trucks in the European Truck Racing Championship
are truly the heavyweights of motorsport. But size isn’t the only thing that’s extreme about
these incredible machines. The Team Reinert Racing MAN TGS truck is powered by a huge
1,100hp turbocharged diesel engine. To get that phenomenal power from the engine to
the tarmac is no easy task, which is why the truck takes advantage of a Mechanical
16-speed ZF gearbox to get it up to speed.
This Tamiya radio control replica faithfully captures the giant race truck of the Team Reinert
Racing Team. It competed in the 2016 running of the FIA European Truck Racing
Championship. The polycarbonate body sits atop the T T-01 E chassis, which is designed for
easy assembly and maintenance.
• 4-piece durable and lightweight polycarbonate body.
• Details such as engine, turbocharger and frame are faithfully reproduced on the polycarbonate body.
• Separately molded ABS plastic parts recreate side mirror, coupler and rear bumper.
• Wheels and 70mm diameter radial tires are specifically designed for racing truck models.
• Features molded parts to make compatible with LED lights (Tamiya LED Light Unit sold separately).
• The T T-01 Type-E chassis features shaft-driven 4WD with easy handling characteristics.
• Included marking stickers recreate the sponsor livery of the #77 Team Reinert Racing truck from the
2016 FIA season.
• Includes a Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC and Torque Tuned motor. ESC features brushless motor mode for
easy expandability for brushless motor power. Do not exceed a 21. 5 turn motor when upgrading to a
• Requires 2-channel radio, 7.2volt battery and charger, and PS paint to finish.
ITEM 58642 L:438mm