Weighing in at a colossal 5,400kg, the trucks in the European Truck Racing Championship
are truly the heavyweights of motor sport. But size isn’t the only thing that’s extreme
about these incredible machines. The Team Reinert Racing MAN TGS truck is powered by a
huge 1,100hp turbocharged diesel engine. To get that phenomenal power from the engine
to the tarmac is no easy task, which is why the truck takes advantage of a Mechanical
16-speed ZF gearbox to get it up to speed.
This Tamiya radio control replica faithfully captures the giant race truck of the Team Reinert
Racing Team. It competed in the 2016 running of the FIA European Truck Racing
Championship. The polycarbonate body sits atop the T T-01 E chassis, which is designed for
easy assembly and maintenance.
• 4-piece durable and lightweight polycarbonate body.
• Details such as engine, turbocharger and frame are faithfully reproduced on the polycarbonate
• Separately molded ABS plastic parts recreate side mirror, coupler and rear bumper.
• Wheels and 70mm diameter radial tires are speci;cally designed for racing truck models.
• Features molded parts to make the model compatible with LED lights. (Tamiya LED Light Unit sold
• The TT-01 Type-E chassis features sha;-driven 4WD with easy handling characteristics.
• Includes a Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC and Torque Tuned motor. ESC features brushless motor mode for
easy expandability for brushless motor power. Do not exceed a 21. 5 turn motor when upgrading to a
• Requires 2-channel radio, 7.2volt battery and charger, and PS paint to ;nish.
ITEM 58642 L:438mm 4WD
• A wide range of option parts is available to
tune the T T-01 Type-E chassis.
• Included marking stickers recreate the sponsor
livery of the #77 Team Reinert Racing truck from
the 2016 FIA season.